Tattoo Information and After Care
Tainted Skin Tattooing has been in business over a decade at 1176 N. Main St. Crown Point, IN. It has been a great time. Our goal is to run a clean, sterile and friendly shop With great quality art work at affordable prices. We work very hard to make these goals a reality.
Owned and operated by Robert Farinelli who has 13 years in the industry. But a lot of the credit goes to a very talented group of artist that works here.
We are always moving forward and always getting better. No ego trips here. We are all working toward the same thing. So if you are looking for an artist, look us up, stop on in and we will give you our best.
Tattoo after care instructions.
1. Leave bandage on overnight
2. The next morning remove bandage
3. Wash tattoo with warm water and fragrance free antibacterial soap (dial pump soap)
4. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a clean paper towel, do not use a bath towel they can harbor bacteria
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 a couple times daily
6. NEVER re-wrap or reapply ANY bandages
7. Lotion the tattoo a couple of times daily with fragrance and alcohol free lotion (make sure to rub in)
8. No swimming, tanning, picking or scratching for at least 3 weeks